In the following is the list of accepted workshops to ICSOC 2020. For more details on each workshop, please follow the links which will take you to their websites providing more information. The list is provided in no specific order.
- Odej Kao, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, TU Berlin, Germany.
- Jorge Cardoso, AIOps/SRE, Huawei Munich and Dublin Research Center, Germany
1st International Workshop on Cyber Forensics and Threat Investigations Challenges in Emerging Infrastructures (CFTIC 2020)
- John William Walker, Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom,
- Ahmed Elmesiry, University of South Wales, United Kingdom.
- Xiwei Xu, CSIRO Data61, Australia
- Qinghua Lu, CSIRO Data61, Australia
- Hye-Young Paik, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Genoveva Vargas-Solar, CNRS, LIG-LAFMIA, France.
- Nadia Bennani, INSA Lyon, LIRIS Lab, France.
- Chirine Ghedira Guegan, IAELyon school of Management, University Lyon 3, LIRIS Lab, France.
- Amin Beheshti, Macquarie University, Australia
- Boualem Benatallah, UNSW Sydney, Australia
- Ladjel Bellatreche, Poitiers University, France
- Francois Charoy, INRIA-Loriria, France
- Hamid Motahari, EY, USA
- Mohamed Adel Serhani, UAE University, UAE
- Li Qing, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong-Kong
- Selvakumar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Una, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Kanchana, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SSN College of Engineering, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Sajid Anwer, Centre for Excellence in Information Technology, Institute of Management Sciences, Pakistan.
- Asad Masood Khattak, Zayed University, UAE
- Adnan Amin, Centre for Excellence in Information Technology, Institute of Management Sciences, Pakistan.
Fifth Workshop on IoT Systems Provisioning & Management for Context-Aware Smart Cities (ISYCC’2020).
- Sami Yangui, LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France
- Faten Kharbat, College of Engineering, Abu Dhabi Campus, UAE
- Jianwen Su, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
- Ismael Bouassida Rodriguez, ReDCAD, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Ghada Gharbi, Sensinov, Toulouse, France
- Ahmed Seffah, College of Technological Innovation, Zayed University, UAE
- Peter Forbrig, Institute of Software Engineering, Rostock University, Germany